Thursday, May 22, 2014

life hard



  Not in mood...
 Father still in hospital ... 
My step brother stroke
 Step Brother in law hit and run by car Step sister in law and step niece car accident ..... 
 Happened in same time ... 
My friend ask me WHY i SAD.
I don't like to tell them everything
Don't ask me.... i will tell if i want....
They not in my situation ... 


   i suppose in Dubai now ... now i still here .. I really want breath ... life hurt ... my heart not here ... I need a new start ..... I know i need to fight .....as long i still breath i will fight ... winner never stop ....

                                    OLD IS GOLD ...OLD STUFF GETTING EXPENSIVE AND VALUED BECAUSE HARD TO GET AND THEIR HISTORY 





I LOVE MY RED HAIR 


LOVE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HURT
DANCE LIKE NOBODY WATCHING
CRY LIKE NOBODY KNOW 

1 comment:

  1. tetek kamu gebu dan besar la....auuwww...

    ReplyDelete