Monday, September 7, 2015

Rest in peace PaPa

       Almost one year and 3 months he leaved us....I miss you dad....really miss you...and i really regret not say good bye to you...when you looking for me and need me ...i m not there ...not with you....

     I cried whole day...i m the weak one...among my siblings...maybe they r father n mother yhat why they r strong ....

      Not say good bye is my regreted.....i love you...i forgive you...do you forgive me??? But well you peace now...no more suffer....

      I m.asking God almighty...God what happened to them after you took them??heaven and hell exis??who know???.....

      LIFE GOES ON .....MOVE ON....
    Now i only have my dearest mum...i really hope can give her good life ....









1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your loss. I'm sure your father forgave you.

    ReplyDelete